Friday, March 6, 2009

I think that in order to use your time wisely you must work at all time and use every second to work. Some breaks are OK like every 2hours you can take a 30second break so you wont wear your self out. You must mostly focus on your classwork and try to do it correct don't rush trough it if not you will make lots of mistakes in your work and would not be the best it can be. I try to ignore all distractions and do all my work none stop i get breaks one in a while but just like 5minute breaks. Sometimes i do get distracted and and i don't do my work and end up not doing anything also friends are my weaknesses i like to work in really quiet places but i don't like to work alone.I try to improve the way i use my time by not doing what I'm not supposed to be doing and being on task .

1 comment:

  1. OH WHAT? (friends are weaknesses)? Your lucky that you even get to hangout with them afterschool probably and stuff like that. Goals are really hard to stick to because we like to rewrite our own mistakes over and over again until it wears ourselves out. It's tiring either way. Whether to do it or not to do it is our own changes.

    ReplyDelete